Reservations

Camping Terre Rouge Online Booking

Spend nice relaxing nights at our campground. Open all summer. More than 100 sites.

Fees

$ 28.00 per night.

Please Note
Fees are in Canadian dollars. 20% of the total price due during checkout, remaining 80% due upon arrival at the camping site. Nightly fees are subject to 15% harmonized sales tax.

Reserve your Camping Lot

 

To book your spot at our campground, from the Select Dates fields below, choose a check-in & check-out date then click on the Check Availability button. Complete your booking by clicking on the Confirm Reservation button to provide your contact and payment information.

 

Availability Calendar


Legend

= Available

= Booked

= Unavailable

Select Dates

Required fields are followed by *



Reserve of 1 available accommodations.

Camping Lot is available for selected dates.


English